Recommended for: Health conscious people, vegans & diabetics.
Difficulty: Very easy!
Time taken: 25-35min (most of this time is setting in the refrigerator)
Ingredients you will need:
- Virgin coconut oil 3tbsp
- Organic, cocoa powder (green & black’s) 5tbsp – (in this state this is very good for your health!)
- Xylitol 2tbsp
Optional: Unsweetened almond milk 2tbsp
- 1x sauce pan
- 1x tablespoon
- 1x ice cube tray
How to make our healthy dark chocolate:
- Slightly heat a pan to just above room temp (do not cook these ingredients!)
- Add the coconut oil to the pan. This should melt easily.
- Once melted add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- *optional* add a couple of tablespoons of almond milk. (too much will cause chocolate not to set!)
- Pour into ice cube tray
- Leave inÂ refrigerator for 20-30min
Your chocolate should now have fully set and be ready to eat! Enjoy with friends!
Please let us know what you think of our healthy chocolate recipe and give it a score out of ten for taste…. Thank you!